Friday 6 March 2009

Finished.... at last!!






At last....... it's finished. The photos are absolute rubbish, but I wanted to get a few snaps and put them on here this evening, before I crash out for the night! Because it was dark and I was basically just "snapping" away. the blue looks a lot lighter than it really is, and there are loads of shadows on the cake, making it look like there are marks on it............but there aren't. I will try to get some more photos tomorrow, but I have to deliver this at 10.30 in the morning, and it's going to be a real rush in the morning, so I just wanted to make sure I had some record of it - before it goes off and gets itself chopped up!!
It was a nightmare .......... it just seemed to be one problem after another with the making of this one. I'm glad it's finished, I just now hope and pray the customer is pleased with it.
I'm turning in for the night now, and will be back with more about this cake and some others tomorrow...... at some time.
I am being treated to an afternoon and evening in London tomorrow - we are going to the theatre and for a meal, so it might well be late evening before I get to post tomorrow.
I daresay that I'll also have a "review" of the play too!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how anyone wouldn't be pleased with a cake like that! Looks fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful day in London and that you enjoy the play and meal. Just think, you will only be about 40 minutes away from me as the crow flies! amazing thought!

    ReplyDelete