Wednesday 4 March 2009

Hooray....the heating's fixed!

Mr BoilerMan arrived and fixed my broken boiler for me ....HOORAY. Now me and the kiddies are lovely and snuggly warm tonight.

My dear friend Denise came round this afternoon, and she stayed for dinner. It was lovely for us to have a guest, and I think (I hope!) it was lovely for her - she is a HUGE Archie fan, and he was definitely showing off to her this evening.

I made her some cakes (just basic vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing) and she took some home with her. There were some left over for us, and the girls have enjoyed a couple each - I daresay Archie will tuck in tomorrow. Tonight he was too busy with the Mr Men to worry about food.............he just LOVES Mr Men & Little Misses and knows all their names (although some of the pronunciation leaves a lot to be desired..............Little Miss Daredevil is "Little Miss Dare-Double" for some reason!!).

I have cakes to make tomorrow - so at least I may have some "new" photos to share.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have HEAT!!! I wish I could come over from dinner.

    ReplyDelete